Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at NeuroDerm.
Here are our current job openings.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to email@example.com
Location: Rehovot, Israel
We are looking for an experienced V&V Engineer for developing new medical device in the drug delivery field (combination product).
- Create test plans, test procedures, and test reports through the lifecycle of the product
- Coordinate execution of the tests using internal and external test laboratories
- Review requirements scrutinize for testability and ensure alignment of design input and output
- Create and execute validations to ensure products satisfy user needs
- Perform statistical analysis
- Document procedures according to requirements of a medical device quality management system
- Provide Input to automated testing tools and to risk management activities
Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline and at least 5 years of experience in V&V of medical devices development. Previous experience with drug delivery products – an advantage. High level English, ability to work independently and in team and Quick learner. Willing to travel between local sites and abroad
Global Training and Patient Education Manager
Department: Clinical Development
Location: Rehovot, Israel
We are looking for a Global Training and Education Manager, for managing NeuroDerm’s clinical trials training program, maintain the level of knowledge and serve as a Focal Point for NeuroDerm’s infusion system operation issues.
- Develop, improve and lead on the training strategy for ND products.
- Manage and implement training plans for sites personnel, vendors, coordinators, ND team etc.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programmers.
- supervise the data flow and to provide reports to the OP lead
- Support the clinical trials training and patient engagement program and build positive working relationships with staff and other professionals
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to training and development
- Review vendors reports for accuracy and completion.
- Develop, maintain and lead the vendor help line services
Candidates must be an RN with Bachelor-level degree. Computer literate and Fluent in English. Previous experience in clinical trials and in developing and providing training. Proven Project management experience. Strong communication and organizational skills. Strong management and motivation skills. Team player who has a strong understanding of hospital structure and role of the personnel. Frequent International travel (40-50%), and working off-hours can be expected