Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at NeuroDerm.
Here are our current job openings.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to email@example.com
Location: Rehovot, Israel
We are looking for an experienced System Engineer for developing new medical device in the drug delivery field (combination product).
- Determine and write product and user requirements for medical device
- Coordinate technical functions though out the design process for system level behavior
- Translate requirements into designs that combine hardware, software and mechanics
- Write test protocols to verify requirements have been met
- Test sub-systems and system-level software
- Conduct risk analyses to ensure safe design
- Provide Input to automated testing tools
- Document procedures and results within the requirements of a medical device quality management system
Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline And At least 5 years of system engineering experience in medical device industry. Product development lifecycle knowledge is required. Understanding of Medical Device design control. process. Ability to Work well with other engineers in a collaborative, and to work independently. fast-paced goal-driven environment. High level English and good documentation skills. Proficient in analytical skills, using tools to perform simulations. Willing to travel between local sites and abroad