- Infusion of ND0612 was well tolerated with respect to adverse events and other safety assessments, including infusion site tolerability.
- ND0612 safety profile has been characterized from hundreds of subjects exposed to ND0612 to date.
- Though the investigational medication was found to be tolerable, it is possible to experience side effects.
The most commonly reported adverse effects are local skin infusion site reactions, additional information is available at the clinical site investigation.
Risks related to ND0612 clinical studies references:
- N. Giladi, Y. Caraco, T. Gurevich et al, 19th International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders. Late-Breaking Abstracts, Stable levodopa plasma levels with ND0612 (levodopa/carbidopa for subcutaneous infusion) in Parkinson’s Disease (PD) patients with motor fluctuations.
- N. Giladi, Y. Caraco, T. Gurevich, et al. Presentation: O2114 -Pharmacokinetic profile of ND0612 (levodopa/carbidopa for subcutaneous infusion) in Parkinson’s Disease (PD) patients with motor fluctuations: results of a Phase IIa dose finding study, Eur J Neurol. 2015 Jun; 22 Suppl 1: p.66.